Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap - Small (Classic)
Safe T Sleep
The world’s most flexible, simple and effective babywrap suitable newborn to 2 years plus. So easy to use.
Since 1992, hundreds of thousands of babies worldwide have slept safely in the original, tested, Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap.
The Safe T Sleep helps prevent injuries without restricting breathing or natural movements. It allows natural, flexible movement yet gives security for baby, plus peace of mind for you!
The ingenious, simple wrap design of the SAFE T SLEEP™ SLEEPWRAP® product keeps your baby sleeping in a comfortable and safe sleeping position.
Made from washable 100% organic cotton.
What is the Sleepwrap useful for?
With younger babies, we recommend the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap for helping keep babies safely on their back, in the recommended back sleeping position. This is especially useful for babies who are wearly rollers or are very wriggly while still within the SIDS risk period.
We also recommend the Sleepwrap for babies who continue to need to be swaddled, so they don’t roll into their tummy while swaddled.
With older and very mobile babies, the Sleepwrap is very useful for keeping your baby in a safe and relaxed sleep position. We often hear about babies starting to sleep through the night once they are sleeping in a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap, as they are staying in a comfortable position all night.
Transition from Swaddling:
As your baby starts to adjust to not being swaddled, the Sleepwrap provides a familiar and comforting ’wrap’ sensation around the tummy. It is a sleep association that helps learn to sleep unswaddled and works very well with a sleeping bag too.
Can the Sleepwrap be used with a swaddle or sleeping bag?
Yes it works very well with either a regular swaddling wrap, a fitted wrap such as a Miracle Blanket or a sleeping bag.
What size bed is this for?
You can use the Classic Sleepwrap on beds from bassinet to single bed. It comes in 2 parts and is very adjustable.
What age should I introduce the Safe T Sleep?
You can use a Safe T Sleep from birth! However it is most commonly introduced some time between 3 to 9 months, either for safe back-sleeping or to reduce circus tricks all around the cot. We have had customers introduce the Sleepwrap up to 1 year old.
It fts easily up to a 2 year old.
How does the Classic model differ from the Travel Sleepwrap?
Both can be used from bassinet to single bed, so the Classic is also very useful for taking on holidays. However the Travel model can be used up to King Size beds, so it useful for safer co-sleeping or travel when you will only have a larger bed. If you are using a Sleepwrap when co-sleeping, please ensure you follow safe co-sleeping guidelines, such as not using any adult bedding, baby away from pillows and not sleeping on a soft surface.
International safer sleeping recommendations include:
Put your healthy baby on its back to sleep (and alternate baby’s head position at each sleep)
Keep face and head clear
Do not let babies get too hot
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap helps you achieve these and more!
The safety and comfort of the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is borne out by years of success in the market place and the endorsements and recommendations of Parents, Caregivers and Health Professionals.
Plus; Practical Peace of Mind and Portable Safety - It’s a bed in a bag!
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is the world’smost practical, affordable, compact alternative to the portable cot.
More great reasons to invest in a Safe T Sleep!
- Restful, quality safer sleep for baby, peace of mind for you
- Natural, comfortable movements encouraging babies development
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Ideal for positioning babies with reflux or colic
- Helps prevent flat heads, in combo with Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed asphyxia, jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Convenient and compact for visiting, air travel, camping and boating
100% tested, homespun cotton. Join fastening
strips together. Warm/cold machine wash. Do not
bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
1. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE.
2. SECOND-HAND SAFE T SLEEP Sleepwraps® MAY NOT BE SAFE.
3. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR BABY READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET WITHIN THE PACKAGE AND ON THE REVERSE OF THIS CARE LABEL.
4. THE MANUFACTURER ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Also see Instruction leafl et enclosed with this product
- Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® has been designed for comfort, warmth and safety while baby sleeps.
- The fastening strips will hold fast during sleep and for the few moments after baby wakes.
- The Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® is not a restraintbabies of 9 months and over are able to unfasten the fastening strips.
- The Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® must be used safely and according to the instructions in the packaging.
- Check your baby as soon as baby wakes.
- Do not leave your baby unattended when awake in a Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap®.
- For older baby’s and toddlers please ensure that theSafe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® is introduced in a relaxed, gentle manner.
- The Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® is most suitable on a goodquality mattress at least 15-20 cm deep. We advise that the Safe T Sleep can be used on matresses uner 15cm (but more than 10cm) as long as the matress is firm and does not curl up at the ends when installed. Should you require any more information please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Tuck breathable sheets and blankets well underneath the sides and foot of the mattress. Do not use a duvet with babies under 2 years of age.
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is a practical aid to nurturing, positive parenting skills. It helps prevent injuries and fatalities without restricting breathing or natural movements. Safe T Sleep also offers significant Peace of Mind
and Portable Convenience when Travelling.
Safe T Sleep helps prevents your baby:
- Rolling onto their tummy.
- Crawling under bedding.
- Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.
- Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.
- Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.
- Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.
The benefits of the SafeTSleep are numerous:
- Makes any swaddling and sleeping bag use cosier and safer
- More restful, safer sleep
- Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Peace of mind for you
- Helps prevent flat heads, in combo with the little Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge
- Safer co-sleeping
- Allows natural, comfortable movements
- Great for visiting, air travel, camping and boating
- Safely lasts two babies aged 0-2 years plus