Tell me more:
2 for 1 design - 2 hats for the price of 1!! Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid
colour on the other. Adjustable
ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and
elasticated straps tie under chins to keep hats in place. The elastic in
the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too
tight. Chin ties can easily be removed if needed without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors to snip them off.
Best suited to: Independent kids on the move.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Wide brim - Meets Sun-Smart guidelines
- Rated UPF50+ - Excellent Protection
- Fully reversible 2 in 1 design
- Adjustable and elasticised ties allow for the perfect fit
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place
|Hat Size||Age||Circumference||Brim Depth|
|S- Small||6-12 months||46-50cm||6cm|
|M - Medium||1-3 years||50-54cm||6.5cm|
|L - Large||3-6 years||54-58cm||7cm|
|XL - Extra Large||6+ years||58-62cm||7.5cm|
- Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
- Choose a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Explorer Bucket Hats have adjustable ties in the crown to get the perfect fit to your child’s head size with a 4cm range in each hat. By choosing the smallest size of the range, you will get the most wear out of it.
FOR EXAMPLE: If your child’s head measures 51cm, you will want the 50-54cm hat to ensure plenty of future wear. If your child’s head is measuring 53cm, it’s best to go to the 54-58cm as you can pull in the ties to make the hat size 54cm.
- 100% Linen
- Gentle machine cold wash - Always wash in a wash bag to ensure ties don’t overstretch or tangle in other clothing
- Lie flat to dry in the shade
- Chemicals in sunscreens don’t play well with fabrics – ensure sunscreen has soaked in and been washed from hands before putting on a hat
- Linen naturally softens with each wash and will crease a little. If you prefer a smooth look to your hat, use a clothing steamer or light warm iron on wrinkled areas, taking care to avoid the cord in the edges of the brim
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page