Tell me more:
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. The Haakaa collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
- 6 x 4ml Colostrum collectors
- Cotton wipe
- Clear storage case
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector
- Portable, leakproof and reusable
- Heat and freeze resistant
- Clear measurements
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- 6 x 4ml collectors
product condition regularly and replace if it shows any signs of
damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes
or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may
scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product
for anything other than its intended use.
Store products in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
- 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Store products in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
- Sterilise each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product
- Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Large Furniture is shipped using a designated furniture delivery service with two person delivery to the door.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page