Tell me more:
A unique zip-in system keeps the sheet secure on the bed with the child safe underneath it. A warm and secure child is much more likely to sleep right through.
Suitable for children aged from 2 years.
What is a Zip Sheet?
It's a sleeping innovation to prevent children from kicking off or tangling in their sheets. It's a flat sheet sewn to the fitted sheet with zips either side to allow for easy entrance and exit whilst still allowing ventilation for the feet at the end of the bed. Our zip up bed sheets are especially great for children with Special Needs; Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and Autism. We have much wonderful feedback of how our zippered sheets have helped so many thousands of families around the world sleep better. We are the first to produce a zippered cot sheet set that allows the top sheet to fold down onto itself with press-clips. This 'short sheeting' method allows you to shorten the top sheet to various lengths depending on the age and height of your young child.
Are the zips all the way around?
No - we place two 60cm long zips on either side of the top ends so that your child can zip themselves in and out. We sew the base of the sheet to the base of the fitted sheet and same with the remaining sides. We leave an unsewn section on each side between where the end of the zip finishes and the bottom corner of the two sewn sheets. This allows for ventilation.
Are these sheets or blankets?
These are sheets. We use sheets because that way you can use them all year round. With Kids Zip Sheets all you do is place your blankets or duvet on top of the sheets. Kids Zip Sheets will help keep the top covers in place.
- Children are likely to sleep more comfortably, without waking throughout the night
- Children are less likely to kick off the covers, tangle themselves, or fall out of bed
- Children are less likely to wake up cold overnight; you get more sleep too
- You can add a blanket or duvet cover on top for cooler nights
- Your child's duvet is less likely to fall off so they are kept snug & warm
- Great for hot nights when no blanket is required
- Looks neat and tidy on the bed
- Great for transitioning your little one into their first 'big kids' bed
- Making up the bed is quick and easy - you just zip up the sides and it's done!
- Great for bunk beds, camping mattresses and caravans
- Suitable for Special Needs Children; Down Syndrome, Autism
- 250 Thread Count, 100% cotton
- Machine wash cool water, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on a low heat ONLY
- (if the temperature is too hot the zip will shrink)
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page