Tell me more:
Wee Pants are ideal when it's time to ditch nappies. Let your little choose their favourite design for their 'big pants'.
These pants are designed to feel wet against the skin, unlike nappies, to help your child transition to using the toilet.
How to use them
- Put them on your child. If your child has a wee accident:
- Take them to finish their wees in the toilet
- Clean the urine off their skin
- Get them changed into clean underwear
- Take home the Wee Pants in the wetbag and follow the washing instructions as soon as possible. It is not ideal to leave Wee Pants soaked in urine for days on end
- Stretchy leg bands & super soft material
- Breathable, bamboo hammock that absorbs wee accidents
- Funky, modern patterns designed by three NZ Mums
- Environmentally friendly alternative to disposable pull-ups
- Super easy to wash & dry
- Handy portable wetbag
To activate the absorbency before your child wears them, soak overnight in cold water. Then wash as per below.
- Fold inside out and wash the Wee Pants in your washing machine using washing power or liquid that is free from fillers, bleach or fabric softeners. We recommend Rockin Green washing detergent. If you have a fabric bag then place the undies in there before you put them in the machine
- Dry on the washing line pegging the waist band rather than the bamboo hammock. If inside, dry on a drying rack at least 1 metre away from the heater, dehumidifier or heat pump
- If they feel damp then some parents will put the bamboo on the heated towel rail with the printed material kept well away from any heat
- If it is wet day, tumble dry below 40 degrees celsius
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page