Tell me more:
The Ultimate Bed-wetting Solution - THERApee is suitable for children and teenagers between the ages of 4 to 18.
We are super excited to be able to bring to you THERApee by Dr. Sagie - a world-renowned expert in the field of bedwetting (enuresis) who has treated more than 40,000 patients since 1984. He is the founding director of multiple enuretic clinics worldwide.
THERApee is the only online bed-wetting treatment in the world, and that is exactly how it can produce outstanding results - because it can be uniquely set up for your child's individual needs, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home, yet it can capture all the benefits of a one-on-one meeting with a specialist.
You don't need to be a clinician to answer your questions, we've made the whole system as user-friendly as possible, both to set up, and to enable your child to interact in a wholly positive situation - we know praise and reassurance are vital to the success of the treatment.
We also know that the treatment cannot be the same for a five year old child who frequently wets the bed, to a ten year old who still has the occasional accident.
In addition to the interactive software for the online treatment, THERApee includes the most advanced and safest, child-friendly bedside alarm on the market. Totally detached from your child's body, the alarm has no radio-wave transmitter, so it is 100% safe, without question.
With THERApee all you have to do is answer a few questions online about your child's problems, and the system will automatically be set up to deal with their individual problem. With video interaction, THERApee is a tried and tested method where neither you, nor your child, need be put in an awkward or embarrassing situation.
The system is also designed for maximum flexibility as we realise everyone's circumstances are different. That is why, if there are any problems, at any time, you can revise the program your child is on by updating and resubmitting your child's information. It's a lot less hassle than making a time-consuming appointment with a consultant too.
The THERApee system is also created so that there are no time restrictions, which also means no mounting consultant's fees!
- Unlimited license - for THERApee's online interactive software program (designed for one patient)
- STOPEE - the most advanced and safe bed-pad and alarm system available today.
With a success rate in excess of over 90% achieved within 12 to 20 weeks, THERApee is the most successful aid to stop bed-wetting currently available.
THERApee is a combination of an advanced bed-wetting alarm brought together with state-of-the-art, web based interactive software. The system is based on over 30 years of professional research and practical application.
Integrating the experience of treating over 40,000 children and young adults and research involving patients aging from 4 to 35, the THERApee system is designed to provide that same level of effective bed-wetting therapy to patients all around the world.
Via the internet and the interactive portal we've created, you will receive a personalised level of care while never having to leave your home - and at a fraction of the cost that would typically be required for this level of service.
When should parents seek bed-wetting treatment
When parents consider if and when they should seek treatment for their enuretic child, they should take into consideration some parameters and conditions:
- Child's age: four years old and up.
- Maturity: Children four to five years old are mature for their age and able to understand and concentrate on simple tasks.
- Motivation: Children are disturbed by being bed-wetters. They are sad when they wake up wet and happy when they are dry. They express their desire to stop bed-wetting but sometimes don't express their distress verbally, and parents shouldn't assume that they are apathetic to the problem.
- Unstable bed-wetting frequency: For some children, bed-wetting frequency is inconsistent and changes from time to time. Those are the most difficult cases for treatment due to the instability of the phenomena. It is recommended to start treatment when frequency increases.
- Seasonal bedwetting: Some children are dry or almost dry during summer and wet during winter. It is recommended to begin treatment immediately after autumn.
- Parents' readiness: Parents have a crucial role in the treatment process and should be ready to invest time and effort. For example: to wake up during the night, to supervise the daily tasks (exercises), and more. Treatment can fail due to parents' lack of readiness.
- Causes of bedwetting: Behavioural treatment should not be considered when there is a medical problem related to enuresis, such as permanent urinary tract infections; frequent epileptic seizures; problems related to the spinal cord, such as spina bifida; and more.
Behavioural treatment should not be considered when the child is suffering from emotional stress or has psychological problems as a result of acute trauma (loss of a close relative; exposure to a threatening event, such as physical or sexual assault; involvement in a car accident; violence within the family; conflicts between the parents; and more).
In these cases, enuresis should not be treated, and treatment should be focused on the causes rather than the enuretic symptom.
Some parents look at bedwetting as a personal failure and are highly motivated to treat the child even if the child is not ready yet and is not troubled by the problem. An attempt to force treatment in such cases might create unnecessary tension between the child and the parents, and the treatment will end in failure.
About Their Program - From THERApee
Our THERApee program is tailor-made for each user based on the information you and your child supply.
Upon ordering, you'll be provided with an activation code that will allow access to our "virtual chart"which individually follows your child's progress and offers tailored advice and encouragement.
The first time you log in to the program, you'll meet your treatment therapist in a series of short video clips. These clips guide you and your child through the process of how THERApee works and what you will be doing until the bed-wetting problem is completely resolved - all from the comfort and privacy of your home.
Every two weeks a consultation session is provided with the online treatment therapist. In these sessions, the progress or status of your treatment is monitored and you will be given special exercises to help increase bladder capacity or strengthen the muscles needed to achieve dry nights.
Alongside the online program, we have included FAQs, so that all questions and issues that one could face during a bed-wetting treatment are clearly answered by our video clips. Of course, should you have a question not covered in the video section, we are more than happy to consult by email or phone.
- The original 'TheraPee' Bedwetting Solution sold directly by Dr. Sagie's Bedwetting Clinics
- Can be used for any child aged four or above & is ideal for children who sleep deeply
- 100% flexible in order to adjust to your child's individual requirements
- Totally medication free
- Simple & easy to set up
- 100% safe & harmless where your child is concerned
- Interactive and engaging with state-of-the-art software and videos
- 100% online and automated
Requires 4 x AA 1.5V batteries
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page