Tell me more:
OHBaby! Awards 2020 - GOLD WINNER - Most Recommended Product - Woolbabe Sleeping Bag
Our 3 Seasons Woolbabe sleeping bags must be the most versatile sleeping bags available! They can be used from 18 to 28 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn. 3-Seasons Woolbabe s are made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric knitted exclusively for Woolbabe! So soft and smooth, 3-Seasons woolbabes are even suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin.
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peave of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- Our most versatile sleeping bag
- Can be used in rooms 18 to 28 degrees, just vary the clothing
- 30% merino with 70% organic cotton
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Recomemnded by our sleep coaches
- Zero waste - packaged in a reusable cloth bag
- All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 3-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- 2-4 years - measures 115cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable for children once they are in size 2 clothing only, not suitable for smaller children. Minimum 12kg.
|Size||3-24 months||2-4 years||3-6 years|
|A: Total Length||95cm||118cm ||130cm|
|C: Arm Hole||20cm||22cm||24cm|
|D: Total Width||47cm||50cm||52cm|
2-layers of Merino & organic cotton blend
Nappy or singlet
Short sleeve bodysuit
Long sleeve bodysuit
Long sleeve bodysuit & pants (or onesie)
Long sleeve bodysuit, top & pants (or onesie)
Note: This is a guide only. It is important not to overheat your baby. The best guide is to consider whether the heating, bedding and clothing would add up to a comfortable sleeping temperature for you. The ideal room temperature for children is 16 to 20 degrees Celsius, with 18 degrees considered perfect! Please consult your medical professional for further advice if required.
Should I buy a front or side zip woolbabe?
- Outer fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian wool/ 70% organic cotton.
- Inner fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian wool/ 70% organic cotton.
- Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page