Cream Sleeping Bag Sleeves
Use these sleeves with any baby sleeping bag for extra warmth! Made from soft, jersey cotton and lined with 100% cotton with a cosy polyester fleece.
Our new Slumbersac sleeping bag sleeves can be worn with any of our standard sleeping bags that do not already have sleeves. They have a thickness of approximately 2.5 tog to ensure that your child stays warm during the colder season. Sleeping bag sleeves are worn like a little jacket, and can be added to any Slumbersac sleeping bag without sleeves when temperatures drop for extra cosiness!
Made from soft, natural 100% jersey cotton and lined with 100% cotton, sleeping bag sleeves match any sleeping bag design from our range. The filling is made from soft polyester fleece which prevents allergies and stops movement of material inside the bag. Our sleeping bags sleeves are also ideal for outdoor use with our travel sleeping bag range.
Machine wash at 40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat.
- 0.5 tog - suitable for summer, for rooms over 25 degrees.
- 1.0 tog - day sleeps and summer nights - for rooms 19 to 24 degrees
- 2.5 tog - for winter day sleeps and nights - rooms 16 to 20 degrees
- 3.5 tog - winter nights
- Sleeved bags are available available in 2.5 tog and 3.5 tog.
Zips and travel slots:
Slumbersac baby sleeping bags come in four sizes, ranging from newborn babies to six-year-olds:
- Birth to 6 months, suitable from 4kgs (9lbs)
- Bag length 74cm
- 6-18 monthsapprox
- Bag length 86cm
- 12 months-2 years (when folded); 12 months-3 years (when extended)
- Bag length 92cm folder - 112cm extended.
You might also like: