Tell me more:
Just what you need for a bedwetter to protect their sleeping bag when you are camping. Ideal for school camps, camping holidays and sleepovers.
Made from two layers of cotton jersey bonded together with a waterproof membrane in the middle, which feels like one layer of fabric about the weight of a flannelette sheet. This liner fits inside most standard sleeping bags (170cm x 70cm) and there is a side opening to make it easy to get in and out of.
The top and bottom are waterproof so if your child wakes up, or ’wraps themselves around’ it will still protect the sleeping bag. An added benefit is that the waterproof layer will stop ground moisture from reaching the sleeper.
Simply sleep inside this liner to be assured of a night of no leaking, even if an accident does occur.
- Use in bed or in sleeping bag
- Nighttime wetting on holiday sorted
- Preserves sleeping bag dryness
- Reduce family camping stress
170 x 70cm
- Do not use with an electric blanket
- Insert into toddler/child sleeping bag
- Insert between sheets in bed
- Two layers of 100% cotton jersey with a thin laminated polyurethane layer for waterproofing
- Please wash separately prior to use as this will soften the fabric
- Cold or warm machine wash only
- After washing you may have to turn inside out and spin again to lose excess water that may beocme trapped inside
- Line dry or tumble dry on a low setting
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Do not use with bleach or fabric softener
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page