Tell me more:
The super popular Swaddle UP 50:50 made from a beautifully soft viscose bamboo fabric.
1.0 tog warmth makes this suitable for most of the year. If you have a very warm house you will likely prefer the the 50:50 Lite range for the middle of summer.
Wrapping babies, swaddling babies, cocooning babies... is a globally accepted and proven method for helping babies to settle and sleep.
But there is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for baby’s & parents’ precious sleep routine.
The Swaddle UP ’50/50’ is the no cry solution, which helps your baby, adjust to full blown freedom slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms up, down or across their chest the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
WHY THE LOVE TO SWADDLE UP 50/50 IS SAFER*?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unravelling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation and choking hazard to the baby.
Providing the parent has used the right size the Love To Swaddle UP 50/50 has a snug fit and is ergonomically designed to fit the baby, and therefore reduces the risk of tangling, choking or suffocation.
HOW DO I USE THE SWADDLE UP 50/50?
Transition your baby in three easy steps
1. Use your 50/50 just like the Swaddle UP ORIGINAL (2 wings attached)
2. When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. When you feel your baby is ready for the next phase its time to let the other arm loose! Simply remove the wing and now your baby has graduated to a soft comfy sleeping bag!
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
|Size||Age||Weight||Max Child Height|
Which size to order
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page