Tell me more:
Our Drift Travel Cot has been designed with parents in mind. Quick to assemble and easy to pack down, the Drift takes away some of the stress of holidays with babies!
- Comes with legs attached, so you just need to open and click the legs into place.
- The mattress has a firm base and lightly cushioned top, so just pop it into the travel cot. There are 6 velcro tabs to secure the mattress in place to make it extra safe.
- The sides are mesh to the ground, which is a requirement of the safety standard to ensure it is fully breathable.
- The mattress is polyester, filled with polyurethane foam.
- The metal frame is aluminium, not painted and has been shown in testing to be corrosion-resistant and non-toxic.
- Cotton mattress covers for the Drift Travel Cot are available to purchase separately on our website.
- Mattress / base
- Travel cot fabric & legs
- Carrier bag
- Do not use any additional mattress with a travel cot.
- The Drift meets the NZ/AU Safety Standard for travel cots, including tests for breathable mesh sides, textile strength and seam strength
- Designed for use with children up to 89cm tall or when they attempt to climb out of the travel cot, whichever is earlier.
- Please see the enclosed instructions for full safety information (as required by the safety standard).
Please note due to the size of the packaging when shipped, it will be delivered using a slower courier service.
- Easy use
- For littlies up to 89cm tall
- The Sleep Store designed
- Safe & secure
- Mattress size 70 x 103cm
- Weighs 5kg in the carrier bag
- Measures 15 x 48 x 67cm in the carry bag
The cot has been tested by worldwide testing authority SGS and has passed against the following:
- AS/NZS 2195: 2010 + A1: 2013 + A2: 2015 Folding Cots - Safety Requirement
- Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 4 of 2008 - Folding Cots - Safety Requirements and Consumer Product Safety Standard for Children's Folding Portable Cots
- AS/NZS 8811.1 - 2013 - Methods of Testing Infant Product - Method 1 - Sleep Surfaces - Test for Firmness
- AS/NZS 8124.3 2012 and A1 2016 - Migration of Certain Elements
- Sides - mesh
- Mattress - polyester, filled with polyurethane foam
- Metal frame - aluminium
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page