Tell me more:
- The seat is shaped (not flat), putting the baby in a seated position with lower back curled and knees drawn up. This prevents the pelvis from being flattened
- The duel adjustment on the straps allows easy positioning, whether Baby is in a front or back carry
- Straps back be crossed in the back when Baby is carried on the back
- There is a (removable) mirror to watch the baby when he/she is being carried on your back
- Back/chest strap with an elastic end-stop to facilitate the movement of the baby-carrying person's shoulders while keeping the straps in place.
- All straps have an elastic to keep them wound and not dangling
- The very cool booster seat (sold separately) allows for much higher back carrying with babies who can sit independently, and see over the wearer's shoulders.
- For an infant, it allows adjusting the front panel's height and width, so you can get a great fit for your baby. The newborn will thus be well contained and the tightened straps allow the edges of the baby carrier to hold his/her small body snugly, providing support lines that allow the baby to be maintained in a curled up position and not flattened. These side straps also prevent the hypotonic infant's back from going into an "S" position because the baby carrier is too large.
- For a bigger baby (> 10 months), the side straps give support to the bended knees and help to better tilt the pelvis to provide Baby with a wide and comfortable seat. This also makes it possible for the arms to come out when Baby is awake.
- The side straps will also allow weight distribution between the shoulder straps and the belt. This is possible because the anchor point of the straps goes from the straps to the belt. This is useful if you prefer to put the weight on the straps and reduce the weight on the belt.
- To carry an infant in a high and secure carrying position (kissing height), leaving his/her respiratory passages clear and ventilated. In addition it enables Baby to be seated in a physiological flexion position without forcing the natural gap between his/her knees (a gap that must not exceed the width of the pelvis at this age).
- The booster allowsan older baby to enjoy greater visibility when being carried on the back, as the booster allows higher carrying than other carriers.
- Finally, many baby-carrying adults will appreciate the backpack feel of this baby carrier, i.e. most of the weight on the shoulders and a higher center of gravity.
- All Love Radius babywearing products meet the safety requirements. Lab tests are conducted in France according to the specifications of the European Standard for Baby Carriers NF EN 13209-2. (shrinkage, perspiration colorfastness, flammability, wear and tear, mechanical resistance, marking, packaging, absence or limited presence of heavy metals, formaldehyde, azoic dyes…)
- Additional controls are in place to ensure the resistance of fabric and dye to regular washes, UV resistance, composition, stretching (overstretch), density, fuzziness, resistance of the dye to frequent rubbing, to saliva, pH.
- All dyes and fabric treatments comply with the Oeko-tex 100 standards.
- Love Radius products and the carries shown in our videos are in constant research and evolution with the collaboration of specialists of newborn psychomotricity and postpartum physiology. This goes way beyond the NF EN 13209-2 European standard requirements, which disregards Baby’s physiology or his developmental stages.
- The whole range of Love Radius' babycarriers - the physiological babycarrier HoodieCarrier, the physiological babycarrier PhysioCarrier, the Original JPMBB Baby Wrap, the Little Wrap Without A Knot, and the BASIC JPMBB baby wrap- is recognized as hip-healthy products for Baby by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI).
- High back-carrying from 6 months with infant cushion (sold separately)
- Highly recommended by Babywearing Consultants
- Excellent comfort & ergonomics for baby & wearer
- Suitable for all seasons with excellent full mesh panel with cotton cover
- Straps can be worn crossed or back-pack style & easily adjusted
- Front, back or hip carry
- Suitable from newborn (with insert) to approx 3 years
- Weight limit 3 to 20kg
|Suitability - with booster pack|| 3.5kg with a booster seat extension pack (sold separately) - to 20kg|
|Suitability - without booster pack||5 - 20kg|
|Waist band||63 - 131 cm|
Cotton with mesh front panel
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Large Furniture is shipped using a designated furniture delivery service with two person delivery to the door.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page