Pick & Pack Customer Service
Work for a highly successful online retailer in the warehouse. Mainly picking and packing orders, processing courier dispatches and replenishing stock you will relish a busy role. Once you know the product range you’ll have more customer contact with Click & Collect, our Outlet Store, telephone enquiries and customer correspondence. Enjoy earning the Living Wage, our clean warehouse and a physical role that will keep you fit.
Speed and accuracy with stock means you will help our customers to receive their order quickly. Assist to unload new stock and delight in doing whatever is needed to support the team, keep the warehouse tidy and organised, and our customers happy. You’ll enjoy dealing with quality baby products and customers who really appreciate us.
To really thrive in the role you’ll have the following attributes:
- Be fit, healthy, fast and energetic, capable of lifting boxes and working at pace, this is not a sit down job!
- A team player with a great attitude, you're amiable and happy to help where ever needed
- An excellent communicator, your great verbal and written English skills will allow you to impress our customers.
- Hard-working with experience in a fast-paced or physical environment such as retail, hospitality or cleaning, or you live an active lifestyle.
- Accurate with attention to detail, to ensure our customers get what they orderedIntellige
- nt with a good memory, to learn our thousands of products and retain information
- NCEA qualified at a minimum of Level 2
- Computer literate and able to learn our various computer systems
- Customer focused; you understand how what you do impacts the customer and have initiative to do what’s right
- Able to work either three full days per week (including school holidays) OR able to work full-time
- You’re looking for stability and take pleasure from doing a job well; you’re happy to settle into this role for a while.
The Sleep Store is a successful online retailer with a loyal market following and established niche, sending sleep, pronto! We also run Little Bird Brands & Woolbabe from our New Lynn warehouse. We sell high quality baby products, sending hundreds of orders across Australasia every day that make a difference to people's lives. Our great reputation and awards have helped us grow.
Standard hours are 9:00 - 5:00.
We are currently recruiting for both fulltime (Monday to Friday) and Part time (Wed to Friday).
So if you have speed, initiative, stickability, customer experience and are looking for a long-term job, apply now!
Thrive in a role that drives customer experience. As Returns Assistant you’ll assist customers with exchanges, refunds and replacements in a ‘no questions asked’ environment ensuring they are wowed, day in and day out. You’ll love being empowered to do the right thing by people; making your own decisions.
You’ll deal with people over the phone, by email, on social media and in the outlet store. Enjoy a broad role that comprises customer services, retail, admin and accounts. You’ll also help the customer services team to pick and pack. Learn about online business, from the best.
You have excellent customer focus and a desire to broaden your skills. But to really thrive in the role you’ll have the following attributes:
· Basic accounting skills; you know your debits from their credits, with some accounting experience or school accounting studies
· Good with numbers ; you can get things to balance
· Good computer skills; you have experienced using Excel and pick up programs and systems quickly. Ideally you’ve used an accounting package such as MYOB, Accredo or Xero.
· Maturity, initiative, and confidence; you like to use your brain and are comfortable making your own decisions
· You’re a quick and accurate worker with a great work ethic, you’ll happily stay a bit late or answer the odd customer enquiry over the weekend if necessary.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication in order to communicate well both face-to-face and online
The Sleep Store is a successful online retailer with a loyal market following and established niche, sending sleep, pronto! We also wholesale Little Bird Brands & Woolbabe from our New Lynn premises. We sell high quality baby products, sending hundreds of orders across Australasia every day that make a difference to people's lives. Our great reputation and awards have helped us grow.
This is a brand-new role due to rapid growth, partly as a result of how we love our customers, and they love us back.
So, if you’d love to work for NZ’s top awarded e-tailer, in a broad customer focused role where you can really impress, apply now!
Full-time, Monday to Friday.
Full-time, Monday to Friday.