Tell me more:
- The Gemini is made by highly reputable USA brand Beco.
- The Gemini and all Beco Carriers meet the very tough USA baby carrier standard ASTM F2236-16a and European Standard EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified.
- Please note there is no NZ safety standard for baby carriers, so we carefully select our carriers that meet the USA and/or the European standard.
- The Beco Gemini is deemed “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Front Facing carry
- Inwards facing carry
- Hip carry
- Back carry
- Plus the Gemini has 2 seat positions - newborn and infant (from about 4 months).
- Babywearing Consultant Recommended
- Super simple to use even for absolute beginners
- Cool Mesh panel for warm weather babywearing
- Suitable from newborn to approx 2 years
- Comfortable crossable shoulder straps
- 4 Carry options: front facing-in, front facing-out, hip and back carry
- No infant insert needed
- Waist belt pocket
|Age range||Newborn to approx 18 months|
|Weight range||3 - 16kg|
|Seat width||17cm narrow & 34cm on wide seat|
|Pabel with neck support up||47cm|
|Waistband length||69 - 135cm|
The Beco Gemini fits a wide range of adults from very petite to very tall. Approx Adult fit: XS - XXL
|Materials||100% quick dry polyester with mesh panel|
Spot clean when necessary
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Large Furniture is shipped using a designated furniture delivery service with two person delivery to the door.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page