Tell me more:
Our most recommended stretchy wrap carrier, loved by all our babywearing consultants. The Boba Wrap is intended for babies from birth to 16kg Yep, that's right! You can start wearing your little one right away. The Boba Wrap is the most ergonomic babywearing option for babies from birth. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time. The Boba Wrap is a high quality, 2-way stretch fabric, which means it stretches both around you and your baby and across the wrap, rather than just the 1-way across stretch that is common in basic cotton wraps. Wear your Boba Wrap round the house, out and about and perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Boba wrap fits all size adults, so there's no need to adjust it or buy a different carrier. You'll find the Boba Wrap a really comfortable fit regardless of your size and height, it will fit all adults perfectly. You can tie your Boba Wrap and wear it all day, just pop baby in and out as you need, even wear it in the car and put baby in when you get to your destination.
Designed to be worn with legs out from birth, the Boba Wrap fabric provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support from day one - and many months to follow. With a one size fits all fit, our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby. The simple design of this stretchy baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. There are a number of ways you can tie your Boba Wrap, depending on what you find comfortable and the age of your baby.
By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content! The Boba Wrap is also perfect for supervised skin to skin kangaroo care. Ask your local babywearing consultant for advice.
OHBaby! Awards 2022 - GOLD WINNER - Best Baby Sling/Carrier - Boba Wrap
OHBaby! Awards 2020 - SILVER WINNER - Best Baby Sling/Carrier - Boba Wrap
- Carry your newborn in a natural, ergonomic position from birth
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Easy to pop baby in & out of as needed
- Suitable for babies from birth up to a 16kg weight limit
- 2- way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- No guess tying! Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby
- One size fits all - creates a custom fit every time you tie, regardless of your size
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy
- Award winning wrap
The Boba Wrap measures 5m long.
- Unfold the wrap and find the Boba logo at the center. With the logo facing outward over your navel.
- Cross the two outstretched pieces behind your back. Bring each side up and over your shoulders to the front while keeping the fabric stretched. Try to keep the fabric flat so it doesn't twist.
- Take both pieces in one hand and tuck them under the section with the logo on it while keeping the tension.
- Pull down. The logo piece will rise to your chest and should be adjusted to fit snug and cling to your body.
- Cross the pieces and bring them around your waist behind your back. Make sure that the pieces cross each other high on your chest area. Your sternum is a good reference point. There is no need to leave any extra space for your baby.
- Cross the wrap behind your back and if there is enough fabric, bring it back to the front. You can tie a double knot behind your back, in the front or on your hip.
|95% french terry cotton, 5% elastane
|We suggest spot cleaning regularly and washing only when necessary to extend the life of your carrier
Wash on a delicate cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Large Furniture is shipped using a designated furniture delivery service with two person delivery to the door.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page