Tell me more:
Exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow® baby bottles. Other teats may not work properly and can result in feeding problems for your infant.
Made of super-soft, high-grade silicone, each nipple level provides a different flow rate. The standard nipple has a traditional profile. The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding. As the baby feeds, air is channelled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breast milk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula which minimises oxidation and helps preserve essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
- 2 Silicone teats (fits standard bottle)
- Babies feed more comfortably
- Vent system allows baby to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum
- No discomfort of ingesting air bubbles
- Reduces feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping & gas
- Breast milk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse
- Preemie Teat - Slowest Flow Teat. Great for premature and breastfed newborns
- Level 1 Teat - Slow paced flow engineered for a consistent rate
- Level 2 Teat - Medium flow teat, great for babies whose feeding has developed
- Level 3 Teat - Medium fast flow teat, great for older babies who are pros at bottle feeding
- Level 4 Teat - Fast flow teat, designed for babies who are more developed and prefer a quick flow
High grade silicone
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page