Tell me more:
The Tommee Tippee Sleeptight Portable Blackout Blind (formerly known as gro anywhere blind) for when it's still too light to say night night! Create a dark environment anywhere to help with and maintain your baby's sleep routine.
The blind has velcro fastening which is easy to use
and quick to adjust. Anyone who has stayed away from home with little ones will know
that it can be tricky to create a snoozy sleeping environment when there
is too much light flooding in.
Made from a lightweight premium blackout fabric that completely blocks daylight, it’s light and portable and comes in a handy travel bag, making it ideal for holidays and travel.
The versatile blackout blind has been designed to 'go' anywhere with you, and can be put in place in minutes. Attaches directly to the glass using suction cups, ensuring a close fit that really does block light properly. This is also a great option for families who are renting or if you don't want to put up permanent black-out blinds.
Great for during daylight saving time!!
- Creates a dark environment anywhere - helps maintain your baby's sleep routine
- Easy to put up and take down
- Comes with a handy travel bag
- Premium black out material
- Velcro fastening is easy to use and quick to adjust
- The blind has suction cups on both the top and sides to enable a close fit to the window
|Regular||Fits up to a maximum of 130 x 99cm|
|Large||Fits up to a maximum of 130 x 190cm|
How to install:
- Make sure the window is clean where the suction cups are going to attach.
- Starting with an upper corner of the window, work across the top first, then down the sides, and finally along the bottom.
- As you go around the window, adjust the size of the blind to fit using the velcro patches.
Removal - important:
When it's time to remove the blind, or if you are taking it down to go on holiday, remember:
- Don't grab the blind and pull - this risks serious damage to the window glass. Simply pull on the release tab of each individual suction cup to break the suction. The 'release tab peeling action' lets air in, and the suction cup stops sucking (this also eliminates damage to the cup edge caused by the 'finger nail removal picking action').
- Please note that pulling on the blind to remove it from the window may lead to damaging the eyelets and the blind, and will cause the glass to flex leading to possible window breakage.
Do not use on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks
or any other glass or frame damage. Do not use on laminated,
textured/patterned/frosted or leaded glass or windows with internal wire
strengthening. The blind can be safely applied to normal single or
double glazed windows in good condition.
Tips and tricks -
- The suction cups stick better when they (and your windows) are free from dirt and dust. Wash your suction cups in warm, soapy water and pat dry with a lint free cloth. Clean your window with soap and water - de grease your windows with rubbing alcohol if needed. Bathroom/window cleaner can leave a residue, ensure to wipe clean with a lint free cloth
- Moisten the inner rim of the suction. A bit of water on your finger is the most common way. Please remember not to moisten the rim too much! Just enough to coat the surface of the rim - if the suction cups slide after pressing down, you have used too much water
- When pressing the suction cups down, hold for 15 seconds, or until the air bubbles are gone
- If your suction cup has lost it's shape try carefully popping it in a cup of hot water for 2-3 minutes. This will make it more flexible allowing it to return to it's normal shape
- 100% Polyester
- Machine washable
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping across New Zealand. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Most orders arrive within 1-3 business days. Auckland shipping is generally overnight or you can choose Click and Collect.
Shipping starts from $5 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
We ship with Courier Post & Fastway. Packages are sent Non-Signature Required unless over $350 value or you request Signature Required for security concerns. If you are rural, we don’t charge extra but please do include a note on your order so we can ticket your package correctly. Please allow additional days for rural or you are ordering during holiday periods or major promotions.
Free Shipping for orders over $100* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $100! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page